A Zen temple of the Soto sect founded in 1661 (the first year of Kanbun). The ceiling board of the corridor of the main building is known as the “bloodstained ceiling” that relates the ruins of Osaka Summer Battle because the old materials of Fushimi-Momoyama Castle were used. Two fragrant olives planted in front of the main building, designated as a prefectural natural product, are both about 7 meters in height and 10 meters in branch extension, forming a thick shape of a small mountain.
|Address||337 Onoi-cho Izumi City
|Access||6-minute walk from"Kita-Shinoda"St. on JR Hanwa Line to "Kitashinodasuji" bus stop . Take Nankai Bus for "Tsuruyamadaimawari" or "Kitashinodaekisuji". Get off at "Tsuruyamadai-yonchome". 10-minute walk.|